In this SMAP Bistro, we have Last Cinderella's lead, Shinohara Ryoko and Miura Haruma. Their request is Hamburger Steak. Yumm...
So, ShingoxKusanagi team came up with Juicy Hamburger Kare Doria
While KimutakuxGoro team came up with Natto Sauce Tofu Hamburger... which had much rave by the guest. The winner was so obvious in this episode LOL.
Me: Must try especially after Kimutaku explained the main ingredients, looks doable!!!
Oishii Corner ~ Off course, it's Cinderella ojii-san! LOL!!! So befitting the drama. A lady acting like an ojii-san plus Cinderella as the title suggest).
The drama? It's an entertaining drama, lots of fun, most of the time not real, but they try to touch some women issues too, so it's no too much dreamy, though it's hard not to be dreamy if you see half naked Miura Haruma on each and every single episodes XD. I find that it's a lighter version of K-drama The Woman who Still Wants to Marry with totally different story line because in Last Cinderella, Sakura doesn't really take the urgency to get married with that much care though she makes a fuss about it.
So, how Kimutaku's hamburger tastes like?
Reality --> my lunch:
Ingredients (for 4 hamburger patties about 135gr each):
200gr minced meat
200gr pressed tofu (again, don't use silken tofu, your hamburger mix will be too watery)
1/2 onion, finely minced
1/2 cup bread crumbs (if you don't have bread crumbs, just toast ur bread (about 2.5 slices and blender them)
pepper, salt as needed
1 pack of natto (if your natto is frozen, heat it up in microwave for about 20-30 sec)
1 cup of dashi (I use home-made bonito stock --> easy, boil the bonito flakes according to the instruction on the pack and you'll be fine)
4 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp soy sauce
Your favorite pasta
Pieces of bacon
1. In a bowl, mix all hamburger ingredients until well mix and form patties
2. Grill patties under low fire (high fire will burn your patties and leave the middle part not cooked) and maintain heat by placing it in the oven.
3. For sauce, whisk dashi & mayonnaise until well mixed. Then mix the rest and stir till well mixed. Transfer the sauce mix to sauce pan and bring it to boil and set aside. If you don't mix dashi and mayonnaise first, you won't get a smooth sauce, which is my mistake this time , but it still tastes good, just not a really nice looking sauce.
3. For pasta, boil pasta and cabbage together until pasta is al dente and then strain. On a pan, saute bacon till fragrant and add on pasta & cabbage. This time, I add on Tabasco for some kick (because my home made chili oil went bad).
4. Assembly: if you have a hot plate, you don't need to heat up the sauce again, but if you're like me, you need to heat up the sauce. Kimutaku added on something green in the sauce, but I have no idea what's that, suspect it's cilantro, but I forget to add it on, so that remains a question. So, on a plate, place hamburger and pasta side by side, add on sauce, done.
I now officially like natto! I used to hate natto because of the smell and the taste, but I think that'e because I don't know how to really eat it. However, Kimutaku and Matsujun motivates me to give natto a second chance and me like!!!